- "oral sex" translation into Portuguese
- Grammar, political correctness, and oral sex
- What does ORAL SEX mean?
"oral sex" translation into Portuguese
Add oral sex to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Cambridge Dictionary Plus My profile How to Log out. Definitions Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English. Click on the arrows to change the translation direction. Follow us.
Choose a dictionary. Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English. Word Lists.
Choose your language. My word lists. Tell us about this example sentence:.
- Pregnant teacher jailed for sex with student at Sydney Grammar School.
- What's in a name?!
- Sword and the Tambourine: Becoming a Warrior Through Worship?
- Horses Moon.
- Grammar, political correctness, and oral sex | Quinn Dombrowski | Flickr?
- How to Eat Out a Non-Op Trans Woman - VICE.
- oral sex - Portuguese translation - cediliqarify.tk English-Portuguese dictionary.
This is a good example of how the word is used. The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word.
- The Making of a Physician.
- oral sex | meaning of oral sex in Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English | LDOCE.
- Trans women who haven't had bottom surgery and trans sex experts weigh in on oral pleasure..
- Janet Lane-Walters Special Edition.
The sentence contains offensive content. Cancel Submit.
Grammar, political correctness, and oral sex
Your feedback will be reviewed. ABC News :. FOX News :. San Francisco Chronicle :.
This is an interesting example of the way that a practice can be falsely conflated with a disease. Like masturbation was and maybe still is , cunnilingus is taboo enough that it can be made into the villain in a story about cancer. Imagine, as a counterfactual, a headline that said that syphilis was caused by sexual intercourse.
This is clearly wrong. We all know that syphilis is transmitted by unprotected sexual intercourse.
What does ORAL SEX mean?
I'm not intensely familiar with the specifics of HPV, but couldn't it just as well be transmitted via unprotected fellatio, if the person performing the act has HPV? It appears that a woman could also contract HPV while receiving oral sex. That's a pretty powerful incentive for a woman to be tested for it, and to encourage a partner s to be tested and vaccinated as well. It would be nice if the reputation of vaccinations could be restored and be associated with social responsibility again.